First download the forge mod loader Linked under the downloads dropdown at the top of the page.
- Start up minecrafts normal launcher, Click Edit Profile
- Next to Use Version select release 1.7.10
- Click Save Profile
- Click Play (you should notice it will say “Ready to download and play minecraft 1.7.10” (Unless you have already played minecraft 1.7.10)
- After the main screen load click Quit! (you should see it says 1.7.10 minecraft on the bottom left before you quit)
- Close minecraft launcher
- Launch the forge-1.7.10-10.13.2.1291-installer-win file
- Select “install client”
- Once it says its complete launch the minecraft launcher again
- Select “Forge from the profile dropdown
- Make sure it says Ready to play and update 1.7.10-Forge on the bottom right
- Click play
- It will download and install some files.
- You will see it says FML Minecraft Forge on the bottom left now.
- Click Quit game (ITS IMPORTANT you launch the game menu once and quit after you install forge!!)
- Forge is now installed!
Download the Latest TheSuccubus Modpack (Check the Link at the top of the site):
- Launch the normal minecraft launcher
- Click the profile editor TAB at the top
- Right click on Forge and select “Open Game Folder” This will take you to the game folder for mods etc.
- Delete the Mods folder and the options.txt file:
- Extract the TheSuccbus-Modpack-Forge-2-25-15.rar file to that folder (C:\Users\YOURUSER\AppData\Roaming\.minecraft)
- double check that the mods folder and the options.txt file are back in that directory
- The mods folder should now also have a bunch of mods in it!
- Make sure Forge is selected for your profile and click Edit Profile
- Change the Xmx1G to AT LEAST 4 if you can. The example i show is 7 gigs (Remember to check your computers memory before you set this!):
- Click Save Profile!
- Lastly, Make sure Forge is selected for profile on the bottom left then hit play!
- Enjoy your game!!